Suave Men Wear Fedoras

Cappy and Cal either wanted to show my brother up as the manliest man, or they thought he was one good lookin' hen. You decide.


Sheesh, they look so tiny on the camera. I have this sneaky suspicion that, since turkeys honestly have no instincts, they learn how to fight from their brothers and what makes a beautiful hen from their mother. Doodle had no brothers growing up, and he doesn't fight. All my toms haven't the faintest idea what a hen is for, but they show off and compete for the hand of any human they see. I was their mom figure, so they must have learned pretty hens are human-shaped. They danced it up for my brother today. He ran circles around them. Literally. And they just kept turning and turning and trying to impress him with their glorious fans. He decided to return the favour and impress them with his glorious fedora.


What? Cappy thought it was funny.

Comments

Popular Posts