Turkey Stories: Annabelle

Meet Annabelle, a pet turkey in the UK!


Isn't he pretty?

From KentOnline: 


 Like a pet cat or dog, Annabel cuddles up on the sofa to watch TV and has developed some pretty special talents.

Jean said: "She struts into the kitchen and opens the fridge with her beak to get to her favourite cheese.

"She loves Stilton best, so I made sure she had some for Christmas lunch this year. I always cook fresh veg for her too.

"We love snuggling up to watch TV together. Soaps are her favourite, especially EastEnders and Coronation Street. As soon as she hears the theme tune, she comes running. When she was younger she used to sit on my lap, but now she settles in beside me....

Apparently, like our own Doodle, Annabelle is a music lover too. His favourite tune is Running Bear loved Little White Dove. 

When I put it on the stereo," says Jean, "Annabel does a special backward dance, a bit like the Funky Chicken – or the Funky Turkey!....

Comments

Popular Posts