Pastel and the Fire Ants

So Pastel has taken lately to torturing the local fire ant mound. Actually, I'm not sure what kind of ants they are. They're big and red. But regardless, Pastel has discovered them. More so, she discovered that they are tasty. So she made a mess of their mound and they swarmed up her legs. Que my panicking, chasing her off the mound, and brushing her legs with a fluffy weed I found.

What? They're Tasty.

She has learned only one thing from the experience: they are her new favourite snack, and she doesn't really care if they gnaw at her feathers. I don't want her to be eaten alive though. So I will continue to chase her off from her new favourite snack and brush increasingly angry ants off of her...

Seriously. I had to pry them off of her feathers. She didn't mind though, and continued to munch.

What I See:

D'awww, my cutie baby snacky-snacking on the little
ants... I wemember when she was smol! <3 <3

What the Ants see:

GAHHHH! It's UNSTOPPABLE!!

Answer me this: Why would those horrible ants want to bite my baby? Why? I just don't understand...

Comments

Popular Posts